GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
Acquiring data from the data subject
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, p. 1) (hereinafte: GDPR), I inform that:
The personal data administrator is:
Firma Handlowo Usługowa ANNAPOL Emilia Kamińska-Słania
ul. Jagiellońska 15/10
Your data will be processed and made available for the following purposes:
1. Sales of products offered by ANNAPOL Emilia Kamińska-Słania The Trade and Service Company located in the following online stores:
www.annapol.com.pl sprzedaż hurtowa B2B
2. User account maintenance services in the above warehouses
3. Sending commercial information by electronic means
4. Direct marketing
4. se of data for claims in the absence of payment for purchases made (applies to companies with a transfer date resulting from signed contracts).
5. Checking payment credibility
6. Entities providing transport services in order to execute the sales contract concluded with the User
7. Entities providing services related to current operations or its subcontractors (eg accounting offices, debt collection companies, business partners, companies supporting IT systems, etc.)
8. Law enforcement and judicial authorities based on their written application
9. Other entities entitled to receive them under the law, when there are circumstances justified by legal provisions.
The legal basis for data processing is GDPR art. 6 section sign 1.
The period during which personal data will be stored:
1. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, and after this period for purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims, including claims of public (tax) authorities or pending withdrawal of consent.
Rights of the data subject:
1. The user has the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - GIODO (Deputy Inspector General for Personal Data Protection in Poland) These rights are also valid if the data is processed correctly by the administrator.
2. Any changes in the scope of your personal data may be made by logging in to your account located in "Customer Panel" or sending a message by e-mail to the Administrator's address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The above information can be found in the Information Panel in the GDPR tab.